WHAT IS SOLEIL YOGA™ FLOW
Isabelle Du Soleil is well-known for her unique integrative approach. She created ENERGETIC VINYASA FLOW™ YOGA, a powerful yet playful approach where Tantra Yoga meets Vinyasa Flow, with an emphasis on mindfulness, alignment and core strength energy. It also integrates breath, energy and meditation into the movement flow.
Why is Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga so Powerful & Transformative?
– Because it integrates all aspects of Yoga in a simple, direct and accessible way applied to your life today.
– It is purifying, energizing, activating yet deeply relaxing & rejuvenative.
– It will inspire, empower & transform your Yoga & your life.
How Can I Experience Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga?
– Take a Yoga Class in Los Angeles
– Book a Private Session with Isabelle
– Participate in one of Isabelle’s signature Workshops
– Immerse yourself in one of our amazing Retreats around the world for an authentic Yoga Vacation
What is Yoga Breathing?
- *If you feel agitated, fluttered & stressed and need inner calm, pause and breathe slowly in and out through both nostrils for at least 1 minute with the yogic Ujjjai Breathing. Follow your breath up the spine on the inhale and down the spine on the exhale.
- * If you feel down, sad, anxious, low energy or depressed, do the Alternate Nostril or Nadhi Shodhana Breathing.
Round 1: Bend the right elbow & start inhaling in the left nostril blocking the right nostril with your right hand thumb then exhale in the right nostril blocking the left nostril with your right hand ring and pinky fingers.
Round 2: Inhale in your right nostril blocking the left nostril then exhale in the opposite nostril on the left blocking the right nostril. It is very simple, each time you need to exhale, you switch nostrils. Do at least 6 to 10 rounds to bring inner balance in your brain and your mind.
What is Tantra Yoga?
Does Yoga + Tantra equal Sex?
“Tantra” is certainly one of the most misunderstood Yoga traditions in the West. It is a powerful, empowering and transformative tool for our times. Tantra Yoga is a 5,000 to 7,000 year old vast infinite field of Yoga wisdom, science, art and techniques. The “Maithuna ritual” or spiritual love making branch represents about 0.1 % of the Tantra teachings totality. Maithuna rituals aim at experiencing oneness and bliss through sexual union with our partner: connecting to spirit.
There are many other Tantra paths emphasizing oneness and bliss between the individual and the universal through the worship of Shakti as the main deity. The universe is regarded as the divine play of Shakti (feminine, dynamic & creative principle of existence) and Shiva (masculine static form of the divine or pure undifferentiated consciousness). Tantra teachings describe the universe’s creation as a sacred dance. There is no separation between the mundane and the sacred/spiritual world in Tantra philosophy.
As energy follows thoughts, we aim at mastering our mind in order to master our energy. Quantum physics meet Tantra: Shakti is a pulsating living force. This Spanda or primordial vibration correlates to the quantum physics description of the electron constantly flickering in and out of existence: the unique spin of the electron.
The word Tantra has many meanings and definitions in sanskrit.
1- It refers to “weaving” of the spiritual and the mundane as one reality but also of the reweaving of our soul to its divine dharmic purpose and spark.
2- In sanskrit “Tan” signifies to stretch and “Tra” beyond. Tantra means to “stretch beyond our boundaries, to always expand and evolve towards a higher consciousness.
3- The “Tantras” refer also to the scriptures and techniques.
Tantra predominantly works with energy: Prana (the sustaining life force)/ Kundalini Shakti ( the evolutionary and creative snake like power) permeating all forms of life. Our body is seen as a sacred temple where our dormant kundalini Shakti reside, awaiting to be awakened.
Through Shakti’s primordial energy gradual awakening and cultivation, our level of consciousness rise thus transforming our life’s perception, understanding and experiences in the world.