Yoga Retreat France-Summer 2013
ENERGETIC VINYASA FLOW™ YOGA RETREAT
AUTHENTIC CULTURAL JOURNEY IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
With Isabelle Du Soleil, Ph.D. JUNE 1-8, 2013
DO YOU WISH TO VISIT FRANCE LIKE A LOCAL AND DEEPEN YOUR YOGA?
AN AUTHENTIC EUROPEAN YOGA VACATION PACKAGE FOR YOUR SUMMER STARTING AT $1695
You are invited to a Transformative Authentic Journey!
* 7-Day & 7-Night Yoga Retreat in the South of France with a FRENCH born Yoga Teacher in the South of France in a Private Estate Surrounded by Rolling Hills & Sunflower Fields,
* One week of Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga, Breathing, Meditation, Swiming, Sightseeing, and Total Rejuvenation guided by Acclaimed Certified Yoga and Wellness Expert, Isabelle Du Soleil, Ph.D.,
* Go for Sightseeing Excursions to Historical Villages and Churches to Discover French History & Culture
DATES: Saturday, June 1 to Saturday, June 8, 2013.
AMENITIES: Olympic Size Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Gym, Exceptional View overlooking Rolling Hills, Single or Double Occupancy Charmig Rooms with Private Bath or Shared Bath,
* Delicious French Vegetarian Cuisine with Chicken & Fish Options
* The south of France is a magical place where you will immerse yourself into the French culture, go for sightseeing excursions to historical villages and churches , take long walks in the surrounding rolling hills and sunflower fileds, swim in the olympic size swimming pool, soak in the jacuzzi and find solace in this private estate.
* Eat vegetarian French cuisine with optional fish & chicken as you Energize, Recharge & Relax.
* Take your practice to the next level with daily Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Classes and meditations. Learn and experience Tantra Yoga Energetics and learn Ayurveda Teachings.
* Connect with nature’s Five Elements and the 7 Chakras or energy centers.
* Enjoy a Yoga Dance Groove™ Party into the night.
* Our Yoga Sessions are suitable for all levels from healthy beginners ( 3 to 6 months of Yoga) to more advanced Yoga practitioners. A healthy Yoga beginner is someone who is in good health overall with limited Yoga experience (3 to 6 months of Yoga) yet interested in exploring Yoga.
If you have any questions or concerns, CONTACT US at 310-390-5250.
THE ULTIMATE YOGA AND FRENCH EXPERIENCE DESTINATION!
A YOGA VACATION PACKAGE- RATES START AT $1695 (excluding airfares & ground transportation)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS RETREAT?
Fill out the pre-registration form
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW
2- MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE
We ONLY accept Visa & Master Credit Cards Online or US checks. For international students, we may accept direct bank transfer.
After we review your registration form, you will receive an approval email with the link to our online payment form.
You will be able to choose your accommodation and meal preference.
3- PURCHASE A TRAVEL INSURANCE
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS: CONTACT US AT 310-390-5250 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com
What Makes an Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga Retreat Unique?
1- De-Stressing, Relaxing & Recharging in the Most Beautiful Settings in the SOUTH OF FRANCE
2- Exploring the World in an Authentic Way with Isabelle Du Soleil, Ph.D,
an Acclaimed Yoga Teacher & Wellness Expert
3- Taking Your Yoga & Meditation Practice to the Next Level
4- Learning & Experiencing the 7 Chakras or Energy Centers in Isabelle’s Signature Energetic Vinyasa Flows™
5- Connecting to Nature’s Healing Power at the.Pristine Aegan Sea & Volcano
6- Sharing Laughter & Making New Like Minded Friends
7- Eating Delicious French Food.
8- Reinventing Your Life & Finding Peace within Your Heart & Soul
REGISTRATION SIMPLE STEPS FOR THIS RETREAT
2- MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
Choose your accommodation and meal preference
3- PURCHASE A TRAVEL INSURANCE
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS: CONTACT US AT 310-390-5250 OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
“Isabelle, I am so glad I had the opportunity to go to your amazing Energetic Vinyasa Flow Yoga retreat –it exceeded all of my expectations and I will continue to be inspired by you. I will try to remember what I learned and gained in my tough moments and as I move forward. If I ever have the time/money to do another retreat, I would definitively want to do one of yours. Thank you so much for a transformative experience!”
– Christina Blum M.D., New York City
“My retreat with Isabelle was an important stepping stone in my Yoga journey…Isabelle goes all the way for her Yoga retreats. Her enthusiasm and depth of experience makes her a fabulous teacher. Great planning for maximum coverage of material and in depth practice. She is also expert in reading the group and being flexible with the schedules.”
– Catherine Parks from Cove , Oregon
Isabelle Du Soleil, Ph.D. is an Internationally Acclaimed Yoga and Wellness Expert based in Los Angeles with a background in Vinyasa Flow, Tantra Yoga Dance and Medicine. She has been teaching Energetic Vinyasa Fow™ yoga for 20 years, currently atUCLA and Yoga Daya. Isabelle received the “UCLA Outstanding Yoga Teacher Award”. She is the private Yoga trainer for the UCLA professional Baseball team. She teaches privately Los Angeles celebrities. She is also recognized for her life transforming national and international Yoga retreats in California, Hawaii, France, Italy, Greece, Costa Rica and Mexico. As a a Wellness expert, Isabelle developed “Radiant Wellness Yoga™ programs for Stress Relief and Relaxation.
Isabelle created a unique Yoga style called: “Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ ” a fluid and powerful Yoga flow cultivating mindfulness, alignment and core strength energy, linking breath to movement. It is a transformational practice where Tantra meets Vinyasa Flow Yoga. It integrates breath, energy and meditation into the Yoga Flow.
She is an Experienced Certified Yoga Teacher and Teacher Trainer (ERYT 500) with the Yoga Alliance. She holds a Yoga Works certification. She has extensively studied with by internationally renowned teachers May Kazan, Rod Stryker and Shiva Rea.
AN INCLUSIVE YOGA VACATION PACKAGE
Those prices per person include:
* 7 days/ 7 nights accommodations in a charming room with private or shared bath,
* 3 fresh and delicious French vegetarian cuisine meals per day ( with Fish & Chicken Options),
* 3 Yoga classes per day with 5.5 hours of daily Yoga practices, Philosophy, Tantra, Ayurveda teachings, outdoors meditations and Yoga Nidra
* 1 group Excursion
* Taking long walks in the surrounding rolling hills and sunflower fields
* Lounging & swimming in the beautiful Olympic swimming pool
* Working out at the Gym facility & Soaking in the Jaccuzzi
* Use of the private estate facility
|Fees per person:||Early Bird Rate
By April 1, 2013
After April 1 2013
|Single Occupancy with Private Bath||$2095||$2195|
|Shared Occupancy with Private Bath||$1895||$1995|
|Shared Occupancy with Shared Bath||$1695||$1795|
Early Rate: $100 discount off total cost, applies if full payment is received by APRIL 1, 2013.
Full payment is due upon registration
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
* Flights to France
* Ground Transportation to/ from Agen train station or Agen or Toulouse Airports,
* Meals away from the retreat center
* Optional additional afternoon sightseeing excursions
RETREAT CANCELLATION POLICY:
-61 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded minus $500 deposit and a $250 administration fee.
-60 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are NOT refundable.
There is NO cancellation nor refund for any reason including but not limited to bad weather, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellations, illness, health conditions, medical or personal or family or work emergencies, change of mind or no-shows.
Purchasing travel insurance is mandatory. Travel insurance insures the safely of your travels, particularily abroad. It is a safety net should you have any last minute changes, unexpected events, or emergencies. Please review our retreat cancellation policy above.
Travelex travel insurance
Read more on Travel Insurances:
9:15am-12:00pm: Solar Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga + Breathing+ Long Relaxation
12:00pm-12:30pm: Pool time & Relaxation
12:30pm- 1:30pm: Delicious French Cuisine Lunch
Afternoon open/ FREE TIME for Pool Time, Relaxation or Sightseeing Excursions
5:00pm-6:30pm: Lunar Rejuvenative Flow Yoga + Breathing + Relaxation
6:30pm-7:30pm: Sunset Meditation + Philosophy + Discussion
7:30pm: Delicious French Cuisine Dinner
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES
*ARRIVAL: Saturday, June 1, 2013 between 1pm & 6pm at Les Oliviers Private Estate
Dinner at 6:30pm then opening Yoga circle at 8pm- 9pm
*DEPARTURE: Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 1:30pm after Lunch from Les Oliviers Private Estate
Last Yoga Practice on June 8 at 9 -11:30 am.
1:30pm Transfer to Train Station or airport ( at your own expenses)
EXCURSIONS + SPECIAL EVENTS
Monday, June 3, 2013
1:30pm- 4pm: Abbaye de Flaran (Flaran Abbey) Visit &Sightseeing – Included in your package
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
1:30pm- 4pm: Four Villages Excursion ( Larressingle, Montreal du Gers, Fources, Condon)- Included in your package
Thursday, June 5, 2013
Optional Excursion- Not to be missed!
1:30pm- 4:30pm: Walk to La Romieu Monastery (2-3 km) + Coursiana Gardens Exploration & Promenade & Teatime at the garden cafe- At your own expenses
Friday, June 7, 2013 Evening
Yoga Dance Groove™ Party into the night
*If you would like to extend your stay, you may arrive earlier and/or stay longer. Please contact us DIRECTLY at email@example.com
*Our Yoga sessions are suitable for all levels from healthy beginners to more advanced Yoga practitioners. A healthy Yoga beginner is someone who is in good health overall with limited Yoga experience (3-6 month of Yoga) yet interested in exploring Yoga.
* Yoga Flows: This retreat course design constitutes an intelligent body of Yoga flows, breathing, visualizations and meditations. Each day will focus and emphasize one particular energy center or chakra and one given nature’s element such as Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. You will also learn about Ayurveda, India’s science of life & medicine, Tantra Yoga teachings and Radiant Wellness Yoga.
*Solar Energetic Vinyasa Flow™ Yoga classes: are purifying, dynamic and balancing. They start with breathing and centering followed by spinal warm up, sun salutations and a long progression leading to a stilling cooling down sequence with a long final 20 minutes relaxation.
*Lunar Rejuvenative Flow Yoga classes include restorative Yin Yoga, breathing ( pranayama) practices, fun partner Yoga, Stress Relief yoga, Yoga Nidra and guided inner contemplations/ relaxations.
*Evening guided meditation classes will be held outdoor or in our yoga studios. This daily guided meditation session goal is to build a new capacity and ritual of daily meditation practice in your life with ease and delight. Our meditation practices will allow you to focus your mind on an object, or a color or a sound. Cultivating mindfulness and relaxed concentration on the breath.
*Yoga Nidra, an amazing guided meditation lying down on your back. 20 minutes of Yoga Nidra is equivalent to 3 hours of deep sleep.
*Each level of practice will be addressed with level 1, 2 and 3 variations instructed for all postures. You are always welcome to take a break and relax in child’s pose. You are free to leave early if needed. Isabelle will provide individualized hands on adjustments.
*Our Yoga flow practices will build progressively from one day to the other based on a physiological and structural coherence and consistency. This retreat course design constitutes an intelligent body of Yoga flows, breathing, visualizations and meditations.
You will stay at a private countryside estate surrounded by sunflower fileds and rolling hills, just 40 minutes from Agen train station and airport and 2 hours from Toulouse.
Each room is unique and very charming. Accommodations are available for single or double occupancy with private bath or double & triple occupancy with private bath or shared bath. In perfect harmony with the landscape, the private estate consists of 2 detached traditional buildings among a olive trees. – architecturally inspired by local French houses, among gardens and pots filled with local plants and flowers. All rooms offer privacy and a place to unwind.
TRAVEL CONSIDERATIONS & FLIGHTS
International flights arrive at PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT (airport code is CDG). Domestic flights depart from ORLY AIRPORT (airport code is ORY).
This private estate can be reached by TRAIN from Paris Montparnasse train station OR by PLANE from Paris ORLY airport (REQUIRING A CHANGE OF AIRPORT).
Recommended Airfares Search Websites for lowest international fares:
THE TAXI SHUTTLE FROM/TO AGEN TRAIN STATION OR AIRPORT WILL BE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSES. ($80 each way)
GETTING TO LES OLIVIERS PRIVATE ESTATE
Upon Arrival to Charles De Gaulle (CDG) International Airport:
- * Plan for at least one hour to clear customs and immigration.
- * When you clear customs in CDG, exchange your currency to Euros.
- * Consider the time for immigration and customs, and transportation to either Orly or Montparnasse Train Station when booking your travel to Agen. I recommend three hours for this.
GETTING TO AGEN
Agen is the closest city to the Retreat location. The shuttle driver will pick you up either at the Agen Airport or Agen Train Station. Below is information on how to get to Agen from Paris.
If you are arriving by plane to Agen
You arrive at Charles De Gaulle (CDG) International Airport and you will need to travel to the domestic airport Orly.
Take the Air France bus shuttle outside the terminal. This takes roughly one hour and costs 19 euros. It departs every 30 minutes.
If you are arriving by train to Agen
You will have to reserve your train ticket in advance, as it often sells out in advance.
You can purchase your ticket online at this website: http://en.voyages-sncf.com/en/
The station you board from is Paris Montparnasse in the center of Paris. To get to Paris Montparnasse, you have two options:
1- Take the Air France bus Route # 4 (20 euros) from the international airport terminal and exit at Montparnasse Train Station (Gare Montparnasse Bienvenue). This is the easiest way and takes 1-2 hours depending on traffic to get to Montparnasse Train Station. Buses departing every 30 minutes.
2- Take the Metro/ RER (10 euros) from the terminal and exit at Montparnasse Train Station (Gare Montparnasse Bienvenue). This is the faster route (40 minute estimate) and more frequent with a train departing every 15 minutes. It’s less convenient because of numerous stairs needed to climb to get to the train platform.
ARRIVING IN AGEN
- Once you arrive to Agen Train Station or Airport, the driver will pick you up at the prescheduled time. Wait outside at the curb. This is why it’s imperative that we have your arrival details ASAP!
- Les Oliviers is a private estate and is a 40 minute drive from Agen Train Station or Airport. The cost is 80 euros each way, and you pay the onsite retreat coordinator directly in cash.
Studio Du Soleil (310) 390-5250
Emergency Contact Information
If you have any delays or an emergency and need to reach us, please contact & Email Isabelle –firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrival and Departure Times
Arrival: Saturday, June 1, 2013 between 1pm & 6pm at Les Oliviers Private Estate
Dinner at 6:30pm then opening Yoga circle at 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Departure: Saturday, June 8, 2013 at 1:30pm after Lunch from Les Oliviers Private Estate
Last Yoga Practice on June 8 at 8 -11am.
Lunch at 12pm at Les Oliviers Private Estate
Departure at 1:30pm – Transfer to Agen Train Station or airport (at your own expenses)
MASSAGES & YOGA/ MEDITATION PRIVATE SESSIONS
Offered by Isabelle Du Soleil
* Private Yoga & Meditation Sessions
* Deep Relaxing Healing and Deep Muscular Release Massages in the afternoons.
Please reserve your massages in advance with us at email@example.com
Special Lower Retreat Cost: $95 per session ( Regular rate $130)
Rates do not include any gratuities, please consider leaving a gratuity for the staff to show your appreciation. We suggest leaving 20 euros per person per night in the general tip box, which gets distributed amongst all staff members (kitchen, maintenance, housekeeping, etc). Tips are preferred in cash.
EUROS. Bring euros currencie swith you. Most international airports have exchange booths and ATMs. Cash, Credit/debit cards likely to be your main source of funds while traveling by withdrawing money (using your usual PIN) from the vast network of ATM’s.
Prices in South of France are listed in Euros. Ground transportation to and from Agen, as well as additional sightseeing excursions, will be payable in Euros in cash.
Currency Converter Website : http://www.xe.com/
Early summer weather can be warm and sunny during the day (13-22C or 60-80F), with cooler evenings. Perfect for taking walks in th ecountryside, sightseeing, swimming or sunbathing during the day. Bring a light raincoat . The days are warmer, between 60 – 74 Fahrenheit (12 – 22 Celsius), with cooler evenings dropping to 56 degrees Fahrenheit (9 degrees Celsius). Usually the weather is nice during this time of year, warm and sunny with a few clouds during the day and slightly cooler at night.
Currency Converter Website:
WHAT TO BRING:
Yoga props are NOT provided. You must bring YOUR YOGA MAT AND ANY ADDITIONAL YOGA PROPS YOU WISH TO HAVE.
Yoga wear tops and bottoms
Long sleeve shirt and pants (for evenings)
Flip flops & closed shoes
Shorts & Long pants
Warm sweaters for the evenings
Battery operated alarm clock